- To impart knowledge to student teachers to contribute towards excellence in education, social empowerment, eradication of discrimination of all types leading to fair share of development and progress.
- Further to impart qualitative education for all round development of the society and students in particular.
- To inculcate multipurpose experience through social, cultural and moral values, patriotism, truth, cooperation, punctuality and time management values among student teachers and bring out their true potentials.
- To sustain long term support and encouragement through different ideas, talent and innovations by using futuristic technology.
- To promote a work culture that fosters individual growth, team spirit creativity and lifelong learning.
- To contribute towards sustaining a clean green environment and ensure social responsibilities through community work.
- To give impetus to the spread of quality education for the development of the society, by main streaming the education process amongst deprived strata of the region [Charotar].
- To facilitate higher education to all.
- To inculcate values and excellence in all work among the students.
To inculcate following values in student teachers
- Truth and Honesty
- Punctuality and Sense of responsibility
- Patriotism and national integrity.
- Skills development
- To nurture inner urge for learning and development of positive attitude towards teaching profession.
- To impart quality teacher education to enlighten emancipate and empower the student-teacher peer group.
- To develop the students by keeping in mind the global development in various fields especially teaching-learning process in the multi-faceted role.
- To acquaint with subjects and its application to curriculum transaction and evaluation.
- To develop the inbuilt abilities of the students by providing them platform to take leading role in different programmes, co-curricular activities and teaching-learning process.
- To create an awareness of different issues like environment, female foeticide, pollution, population, communal harmony and national integration.
- To enhance creative and critical thinking by rewarding excellence in curricular and co-curricular activities.