A Commitment to facilitate a greater understanding of, and appreciation of peoples, cultures, philosophies, amongst students.
To Provide Quality Education and equal gender opportunities that equip students with knowledge to succeed in a diverse and challenging rural environment and consequently become pillars of a young and growing nation.
- To build the foundation on which to construct the future of a young nation.
- To bridge the gap between success and underprivileged, and hence effectively reaching out and contributing to the progress of the society.
- To positively influence the lives and knowledge of individuals of the area of Charotar.
- Promote wider understanding of Humanities and its applications.
- To eventually promote total literacy amongst rural masses.